Try Our Family's Awesome Bread Pudding Recipe!
Heavenly Bread Pudding
21 c. cubed Bread of Heaven (*We used Rustic Sourdough pictured, but Cinnamon Sourdough is awesome too!!)
9 c. milk of your choice
2 c. maple syrup
3/4 c. coconut oil
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 T. vanilla
* Preheat oven to 350 F.
* Place bread cubes in 8-9 inch round or square baking dish.
* Add milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, cinnamon, and vanilla and stir until thoroughly combined.
* Pour milk mixture over the bread and stir gently to combine.
* Bake at 350 F for 35 minutes, until the liquid has set and the pudding is golden brown and somewhat firm.
* This pudding is awesome warm or let it cool for about an hour for a firmer pudding.
Don't have your bread yet? Don't forget to order the BEST!!
This recipe is awesome with a variety of our sourdough too!